Monday, May 18, 2009

Switch it On and Off.

Life is full of surprises. That's all I can say.

The non edible popiah will retire from her college life and shall place her ownership on both the The 5PM After Class Lounge blog and downloads back to our class representative, Yvonne.

I will still be an owner, just in case Yvonne got LAZY.

As for those who are in the portfolio meetings, your new class rep is Yvonne too, for I may not be able to be in charge of the portfolio stuffs since I'm no longer frequently with you all. But, I will be still attending, if I can.

I miss you all, except Amanda. Just joking.

May we meet again sometimes.





And may Ms Shoba's elephant glue stick your butts onto you chairs.

Especially to Sheng, Dinesh and Shaung.




I will come back on Thursdays and Fridays for extra curricular activities. So don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment